The statements below have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration (FDA).
Information regarding the use of kratom is provided for educational purposes only — not for medical advice.
- Bali kratom is very popular and is the most widely sold variety of kratom. This is a great variety to try if you are a beginner. Bali is known for its relaxing properties and may also be a good choice if you’re looking for analgesic (painkilling) effects / properties.
- Malay kratom is known for its very euphoric and comfortably energizing effects. It becomes pleasantly sedative at higher dosages. Malay is also known for its prolonged effects, which can last up to eight hours in duration.
- Thai Green
- Thai Green kratom is a popular variety, known for its energizing effects. It is lower on the euphoric and pain-killing spectrums, but it provides a great deal of energy. Don’t confuse Thai Red Vein with its greener counterpart. Thai red vein gets its name from the prominent red “veins” on the back of the kratom leaf. Thai red vein’s effects have proven to be more relaxing and less stimulating than their green vine cousins, but are prolonged in term of noticeable longevity.
- Maeng Da
- Actually a variant of Thai Kratom, is the strongest kratom strain available today. According to experts, Maeng Da is the most energizing and euphoric strain on the market today.
- White Vein Borneo
- Hailing from the Island of Borneo, this strain is known for its energizing and euphoric effects. Sometimes referred to as the “poor man’s” Maeng Da, it can be used alone or blended with Maeng Da to extend and preserve the effect.